Tuesday, March 10, 2009

psycho bitch

Psycho Bitch

but I prefer the term “train wreck”
see also: “hot mess”.
Virginia Woolf should have warned you in a dream
(hair full of seaweed and sand up her nose)
that you should not have gone home alone with a poet.
AA never worked for sex addiction
bitches like me always tuck and roll off the wagon
and board the blue bus with a wink
as they hike up their skirts.

You’ve got mail! And it’s from your worst enemy!
Apologies are like popping valium for a fine young lady like myself.
My hips are full of the awkwardness of a post orgasm sob fest.
It’s going to get ugly, my friend.
Stick with bi-curious rendezvous and self-pity.
It’s safer.

I am as short lived as nitrous oxide,
light as whipped cream and just as forgettable.
A stranger’s bed is my crack pipe, my dirty needle.
I clean up nicely,
but I’m bad news, baby.

No comments: